Tuesday 30 October 2007

things camden doesn't want you to know .. friendly website

all,

I have received an email from an anonymous user about a website which makes available knowledge public on the internet.

the knowledge has shocked me when I learnt about it, and I understand that the top ranks in the town hall such as (Helen Schroeder) and associates will not be as shocked as I have been.
but she and her comrades will be so amazed at how dirty the human trafficking industry is, espicially in Camden.

I have requested the website owner not to publish it till after the inquests and inquiries pending, and once that's all over, I will put a link to the site her.

should you require further information, please contact Miss Emily Brown or Mr Bernie Scholtz, details to be made available soon.

Walid

No comments: